Make a Donation
Every donor - individual, corporate or foundation - and every donation, large or small, is vitally important to the California Hospice Foundation.
Your donations support the programs and services of the California Hospice Foundation which are designed to improve access to quality hospice and palliative care services through research, education and public awareness. We are committed to managing resources wisely and are therefore very proud to report that our administrative overhead currently runs 4.8%.
The California Hospice Foundation is a non-profit, 501 (c)(3) organization. All gifts are tax deductible to the full extent of the law. Tax ID #94-2900226.
Make a Donation Online
CLICK HERE to make a credit card donation online.
Make a Donation by Mail
Download, print and mail the donation form to:
California Hospice Foundation
3841 North Freeway Boulevard, Suite 100
Sacramento, CA 95834
Make a Donation by Phone
If you have any questions or concerns about sharing personal information on this site or making credit card transactions, please Call us, toll free, and we will assist you in making a credit card donation or setting up a regular gift over the phone at (888) 252-1010.
Give a Regular Gift - Monthly, Quarterly, Annually
Give $10, $50, $100, any amount, on a regular scheduled monthly, quarterly annually. Pick a time period and an amount that is comfortable for you, then:
- Have us automatically charge your credit card.
- Have your bank automatically send us a check
- Have us complete an automatic withdrawal from your account.
You can set up a regular gift on the donation form.
Give a Gift - In Honor, In Memory, In Celebration
Many donors elect to give a tribute gift:
- In celebration of an event
- In honor of a special individual
- In memory of a loved one.
When we notify someone that an individual, or event, has been honored, remembered or celebrated, we never disclose the amount of the gift. Rather the acknowledgement letter states that a gift has been received in "your honor", or in "loving memory of your husband, John", or in "celebration of your 50th Wedding Anniversary". Download our donation form
Have a California Hospice Foundation Party/Event
You can organize and host an event that benefits the California Hospice Foundation. CHF staff is happy to discuss options with you and provide support for your efforts.
- Plan an event and charge for admission to benefit CHF.
- Do you already meet for a regular event with friends? Once a year turn it into a benefit for CHF.
- Have friends over for coffee to talk about end of life choices, ask for a donation to CHF (we will send you the discussion materials you need!)
- Celebrate your birthday, give yourself a party and ask for a donation to CHF.